CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

03 September 2007

Views of Melbourne

Ah, I'm still contemplating the camera I would like to own (Olympus 510) -- the digital SLR I just cannot do more than think about at the moment, and feeling rather snap happy. The idea of a photoblog is more and more appealing, and make me recall with great fondness my early photography days when I first got my OM1, and how I would catch the train into the city, purely with the purpose of doing a photo shoot. These days I wonder how big a hard disk I'm going to need to satisfy my appetite for photography. Here's a short photojournal of Melbourne that I've taken over the last few days.



2 comments:

heatherf said...

I like the clouds in the middle two, but no they don't make me homesick!

Tracey said...

lol. But the city's hardly likely to make you homesick in any case. I've got the opposite problem: I'm sick of home! lol