CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

09 August 2007

Puppy School

This evening I've been to puppy school with Luna. To my surprise she was very timid, not like her big "sister" who adored puppy school and was rollicking around having a great time within minutes. On the other hand, I remember how traumatic that experience was because I'd just slammed my hand in the car door on my way in, and had almost passed out. I was in so much pain, and Georgia weed and pooed, and then I got dizzy and had to leave the room and didn't notice that the only chair outside was now sitting on the scales, and up I hopped... Oh, dear. Tonight was much less traumatic, even if the little chihuahua did keep trying to hump Luna, and all she did was lie down.

She's just had her vaccinations so we can finally take her out for walks. First big walk was to the dog beach. Second was several kms closer to home (walking distance from here if you're keen) to another off-lead area, which is a park with beach frontage. How nice is this place. (Though the dogs prefer the dog beach at low tide, for its tidal flats.) Here they are at the beach -- a confident Georgia and more unsure Luna checking out the surf, and just a photo of the path. I love walking along here. So picturesque.



0 comments: