CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

22 August 2007

Blogless and catless (both temporary)

I've got a really sore finger at the moment, which is hampering efforts to type. Not sure how I did it, but there it is. And it's kept me blogless, but also I've been really tired -- too many late nights, early mornings and not enough sleep inbetween. Then there's been sick husbands and sick kids. A test to write. Assignments to mark. It's all conspired to keep me blogless and writing free for a few days -- a source of great frustration.

The cat's away on her sabbatical at the vet, possibly donating blood as I write. Lita rang last night to ask me to bring her in at 9 am (well, actually, Lita offered to pick her up at 7 am). I said 9 might be a problem because I had to get kids off to school -- of course, what I didn't count on was a truck breaking down on the Westgate, so by the time we got there it was nearly 10. Poor Beth was beside herself the whole way -- in direct contrast to her last trip over. But last time she'd had food; this time she was fasting, and she does not like fasting, as she let me know on Monday when the call to say she didn't have to fast came in at 2 pm. Nevermind. I just hope Fox makes it through all this, and of course that Beth does too. But her risks are minimal, whereas for him the risks are more substantial. So fingers crossed, say a prayer -- whatever works.

2 comments:

Lisa66 said...

Hi Tracey

I hope both moggies come through OK.

Tracey said...

Thanks for the good wishes, Lisa.