CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

24 August 2007

Frolics at the beach

After all the running around of the last two days, I haven't had much of a chance to get out with the dogs, so today, after Princess Sleepyhead's piano lessons, to celebrate her having passed her latest piano practical exam (she got the results today) we took the two dogs for a walk. Along the way, we seemed to pick up a German Shepherd, who was intent on humping poor little Luna. (Now she's had both ends of the spectrum interested in her, because at puppy school it was a Chihuahua trying to get at her. Boys!) In the end, PH had to pick Luna up, at which point the Shepherd put his front paws on PS's shoulders and had a go at her. It was only a pup itself (big pup!), and its owner was mortified, but it was quite funny because they looked like a conga line.



As we were coming out, some people arrived with horses, and how naughty is this dog. She chased the horses, barking, and refused to be caught. Poor PS had to wade out after her.

3 comments:

heatherf said...

Your dogs and cat (and children) certainly make your life interesting! And I thought I took a lot of digital photos, I don't think I will be able to keep up with you.

Cleo said...

Sounds like a good beach trip :)

Pictures are gorgeous! Oh goodness i wish I had a dog :( Bring on having a puppy in the next few years.

Well done to your daughter too!

Tracey said...

Hey, Heather, yeah, can you tell I was without a camera for a while. I'm still hanging out for a digital SLR, but that's on hold till finances are sunnier. Meanwhile, this quick point-and-shoot is fun to get around with. But I would like a bit more flexibility. Manual focus, please, someone, give me manual focus!

Hi, Claire, thanks. Yeah, dogs are good fun, but, boy, do they wreck your garden!