CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

26 May 2008

How cool is this girl?

No, not me! Gabriella Cilmi -- cool name, cool look, cool clip, cool sound. I have her song so stuck in my head at the moment that it's driving me crazy. It's just popped up on my iTunes list. I cannot believe she is only 16! She looks about 25 in her clip. But I love the way her clip really does work in with the theme of her song. (Oh, I do love my playlist. I've gone from Madonna's and Justin's "Four minutes", to Sinead O'Connor doing Gershwin's "My man's gone now", to Gabriella to The Verve's "Bitter sweet symphony".)

1 comments:

Just T said...

I totally agree. I'd heard her song on the radio long before I knew her name or how old she was. Think it was when she was on Rove that I discovered how old she was.

Tina