CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

19 May 2008

Flying dogs!

This weekend I promised I'd go out and have fun -- see a movie -- and do some writing because it was my first week in ages where I didn't have lots of marking to do -- just four late assignments (and one early one!). Very little workshopping. I didn't get to that movie, but did do quite a bit of writing and editing, so I'm feeling happier and less stressed. And I went out a few times with my dogs, which was good for them and for me as I need the exercise. They were so happy they both attempted launches. Here they are in action:


5 comments:

Cleo said...

Aww they are so adorable!!!
I want one!!

Sherryl said...

Careful, now. Someone we both know will be suggesting that your dogs can levitate.

Anonymous said...

Alovely shot of your cream dog, Tracey. Oops! Can't remember her name. Your first photo, no doubt of Luna, didn't come out on my computer.
And, Sherryl, as for levitating, well ...!

Tracey said...

Hey, Claire, not so adorable was half of my daughter's bright orange undies that were all twisted up in one of the poops I cleaned up this morning. The other half was already in the bin. At least now I know who the culprit was!

Sherryl, you mean they can't?

Lorraine, it's Georgia. Don't know why Luna didn't work. I tell you that dog is aptly named: Lunatic, she is. (Although she is Luna Indigo Rose... Princess Sleepyhead named her -- the Luna Indigo because we got her on the day of a blue moon!)

Anonymous said...

Just had another look and the first photo's come out this time ... terrific! Don't know what happened last time.
How does she go on the tightrope?