CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

07 November 2007

Being dark

With end of semester looming (a few weeks ago), I knew my blogging time would be highly curtailed. What I didn't expect was not to have blogged for so long. Partly, mostly, that's because I've been bum and head down marking, but I've also had assorted server troubles and then been away for four days without any internet access. How used to our technological gadgetry we get. I did, however, take my laptop and in that four days wrote 13,500 words -- mostly on my NaNoWriMo project (book 2 of my trilogy) but also on my "real" work-in-progress: book 1. I'll blog more about all of this later. Suffice to say I'm back, feeling refreshed, energised, in the writing zone, ready to blog and catch up on all those blogs I haven't been reading. Of course, tomorrow, I'm back at work... In the meantime, I'm so grateful to the friend who dragged me away with her to write, talk writing, and to walk. I've had a fabulous time!

0 comments: