CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

16 January 2008

New look!

I was looking at a friend's blog the other day (hi, Claire!), and she had a new look, and I noticed the Pyzam bar and thought I'd have a look at their templates. This one was so me that I had to have it, but it did mean I've lost my links bar. If anyone wants the links that were on it, just ask and I'll post them into a reply. Otherwise they're available on my writing blog, but there's no link back to this one!

Let me know whether you love the look or hate it!

3 comments:

Sherryl said...

I quite like it. You're right, it is a little bit hard to read. What I noticed is that your photos are now quite dark.
But since it's your blog just for you, you can have what you like!

Cleo said...

yay! cool! Looks good :)

You can change your colours and things (like fonts and font colour etc) under template colours, that will make writing easier to see :) If you want to of course!

Thanks for your msg to...
I have done the writing a letter thing, I think I need to do it MANY times before it really helps. I have done it a few times, and done my own wee service thing. Wierd how I need so much closure but it will come i am sure!

But thanks :)

Tracey said...

Sherryl, I think the top photos were quite dark anyway. The flowers look okay, except that they're translucent. You can partially see the shadows underneath.

Claire, might play with font colours later. See how I go. Thanks. Re your friend, yeah, maybe you do need to keep doing it. No right answers, unfortunately. Hope you do find your closure though.