CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

23 December 2007

More wildflowers


Of course the worst thing when travelling is having two people who are not well matched in interests. Sir Talkalot had to put up with my photography -- I took over 300 photos in four days, and my avid reading. One day he was getting increasingly frustrated because he wanted to *do* something. Trouble was he didn't know what, and the weather was poor. (Come to think of it, though -- we could've gone this weekend, and that would've been disastrous. The hikers would've been washed out, and no doubt our tent would've been leaking. With no fly, it only takes one touch to start a disastrous leak, and nothing is surer to put me in a bad mood than that.


Part of the frequent stops for photography was for all these wildflowers, and this drove ST mad. He couldn't see the point. Kids! They just don't see the beauty all around them. (Although he did appreciate the coastal scenery.) He was patient when I was waiting for people to get out of frame, and patient with my slow walking and frequent rests, so I guess I should be grateful!

0 comments: