CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

07 October 2007

Good news

The camera has been found. Although I spent much of yesterday spring cleaning, did this contribute? No, it did not. The missing camera turned up outside in an upturned bicycle helmet. One thing you have to love about recording devices, they have a way of capturing incriminating evidence. Yes, it was the photos of the butcherboys (slaters) that did it. And good ole Sir Talkalot couldn't help himself. When I presented the children with the fact I had evidence, they both denied they were the culprits. Even when I said what that evidence was. But when I said there were some really great slater photos and who wanted to see them, only one child leapt enthusiastically into the air. Ah, well. I'd post a photo of slaters except they were all out of focus. Instead, here's one I took yesterday.

2 comments:

Lisa66 said...

Thanks for the best laugh I've had in ages -- and you can thank Sir Talkalot too!

Tracey said...

Will do! Ah, got to love the incriminating evidence!